July 23, 2014

The Beast Football

I opened a previous post talking about the World Cup with a photo of a soccer game in the mud. There are a bunch of sexy girls in skimpy outfits playing, and the one in the foreground is adjusting her shorts in a way that gets me instantly aroused:


I came across that photo years ago, and it was one of those rare pictures that make me practically gasp out loud. The combination of that sexy ass, the positioning of the shorts between those perfect ass cheeks, and of course the skilled photography and set up that went into this photo, make it so erotic it almost hurts. When I was pulling together photos for that World Cup post I found a bunch of similar photos of Chinese girls playing soccer in the mud that all seemed to go together, and when I looked it up I found out that yes, there is a photo shoot called The Beast Football that these all belong to. Apparently the most famous photo is this one:

And sure, I love that photo, but the photo of the girl adjusting her shorts is just so much more erotic to me. There are a number of other sexy ones; this one is playful and sexy at the same time:

And some that are just plain beautiful, like this one:

It’s a beautiful set. You can see the whole thing (with a play-by-play which isn’t all that necessary) at this site.


No comments:

Post a Comment